Day 9 - A Photo You Took

I am not going to lie, this was not my first choice picture, but as I couldn't find my other one I had to fall back on this one. 

This is not a particularly great picture, but then again I am not a particularly skilled photographer :P

I took this picture while I was on Maui this past year, and truthfully it sums up my trip.  I love Hawaii, it is paradise.  That's about all I can say about that.  Maui is fantastic, the people are amazing, the scenery is breathtaking and the beaches are to die for  ANNNNDDD I am going back in August!!!!!!!  YAY  My very dear Aussie friend is marrying her very sweet American fiance in Hawaii and I am going!!!! (Okay my husband and I are going!)  The best part is that it will be my ummm probably 10th time going and it will be my husband's first time, so I get to live it like it is my first time too!  EEEPPP!  Surfing!!!!!!! Snorkeling!!!! EEEEEPPPPPP!

I am very lucky travel-wise :) 

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
A.) This photo is gorgeous!! So peaceful and serene. Don't say it's not good because I love it!

And B.) You are going to Hawaii again????? I am supremely jealous!!!! Never been, not once.

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...