Day 16 - A Song That Makes You Cry (or nearly) (HALLIE I FORBID YOU TO READ THIS POST!!! I MEAN IT!)

Seriously, I don't think that Hallie still reads my blog, but just in case I don't think that this is a good post for her to read cause I don't want her to have any more reasons to cry.  I love you Hallie. xoxoxoxoxoxo

This is the first song that came to mind:



One More Day is probably the song that makes me cry the most often.  I don't even know what else to say about it, it's a heartbreaking song.  Honestly I think about people I've lost, and even animals I've lost. 

I have dreams sometimes where someone I've lost (or my old dog) is there and I have a moment, when I know they shouldn't be there and I wish and wish and wish that I won't wake up so that I can spend a bit more time with them.  (Okay I am even getting a little watery-eyed right now thinking about it, so I'm going to stop.)  Enjoy the song guys!  :)

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
I wish I could listen to this song but I am afraid if I do I will break down into a blubbering mess at work. So I'll put it off for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...