Day 22 - A Website

Okay so this one was actually pretty easy for me!  I visit foodnetwork.ca RELIGIOUSLY!  I love to cook and bake and so this is where I turn where I want to get creative.

I love that whenever I need inspiration I have thousands of recipes at my fingertips!  I'm not afraid to make pizza dough, risotto and fondant au chocolat cause now I can just watch a video when I get stuck!

My favourite hosts are Laura Calder of French Food at Home and Giada!  :)

I would love to be a food network host, but I lack the culinary training to make everything look easy.  Maybe I'll try one day and post my creation here. hmmmmmmmm.

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
You could be a host that has no culinary training and show us laymen how we can do it. :) You'd be great!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...