Day 15 - Your Dream House

Well this one is easy for me!  My dream house would be a house with a beach and mountain view like you can get on the West coast.  I definitely love a more "modern classic" look with warm and "homey" touches.  I tend to like clean lines and neutral colors with crisp and bold accents.  Actually this house is my dream house.  It was a prize home about 5 or 6 years ago and I fell in love.  Granted the kitchen is a little too country for my taste, but the scope and grandure of the space made me drool.  They also don't show you the full master suite!  It had an AMAZING closet!  The view was amazing too! 

I tend to like the Frech-style house exterior amd this one fits the bill.

I love Sarah Richardson (she designed my dream house) to me she can do no wrong.  My dream house (even if it isn't THAT one) would have to be designed by her.  As I go through her portfolio I fall more and more in love... She just seems to be able to define clean and comfort in every room.  To me her style is inviting without being frumpy and I just love it.


I also would like a house without much of a yard.  I hate hate hate yard work.  I do not need a huge yard, or a lot of trees.  That house I showed before had a teeny yard, perfect for my puppy, but not so big that I spend half of my summer trying to keep on top of it.  (Plus who needs a yard when you have three huge decks with killer views?  not me!)

Well sorry this post is so short, but I've got to get to Dodgeball!  I have a double-header tonight! :)

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
That house is gorgeous!!! I would be afraid of all the white (I stain easily. Hee hee) but I can see why you love it! I would get it for the tub and shower alone!!! And I really love the first exterior picture you posted. That house is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...