Day 20 - A Hobby

My latest hobby is knitting.  I picked it up about a year ago when my friend taught me how to do the basic stitches, knit and purl.  Since then I have learned a few different patterns and I have recently started my first "real" project, a Gryffindor scarf! 
As you can see I am not very far along yet, but I am hoping to have it done by the time part 2 of the Deathly Hollows comes out! 

For those of you who are interested it's k1p1 for 43 for 37 rows in maroon then 6 gold then, 6 maroon, then 6 gold - repeat w/ the 37 rows of maroon. 

Oh and no the tension is not too bad, but it looks tight because of how it's draped over my leg.

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
Okay, I have been trying to learn how to knit for a few years now but have no patience. However, I now want a Gryffindor scarf!!! So I guess I will have to attempt to tackle it all over again.

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

100th Post