Day 7- Something about a photo that makes you smile



Okay so I may have cheated a little, but come on these photos are priceless. My poor fur children. They look so upset like they're saying "what have I done to deserve this?" As many of you can guess I dressed them up in hopes of getting a picture to make into a holiday card, but whenever we got them close this happened...
Posted by Picasa
Yes that is Willow attacking Harley (she doesn't seem to understand that he is not another puppy.)

So then I decided to take picutres of them alone in hopes of using some photoshop magic, but then I realized that I am photoshop illiterate and so that didn't work.  But fear not fur children because your struggle was not in vain as I have now found a use for these photos!  (Something tells me they don't feel any better...)

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
I can not stop laugh at the look on your poor cat's face! I love it!! We do torture them so, don't we? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...