Day 25 - Your day in great detail

7:30 - My husband gets up
7:45 - My husband kisses me goodbye
8:00 - My alarm goes off
8:30 - I actually get up, do my makeup, get dressed
8:45 - Feed the dog and take her out to go potty
9:00 - Make Lunch  - Spinach salad with carrots and red peppers, strawberry yogurt, an apple and a tangelo... Oh and about 12 dark chocolate m&ms
9:10 - Eat breakfast - Cheeios
9:20 - Take the dog out again
9:45 - Put dog in her playpen and leave
9:50 - Clean up the playpen after puppy goes poop just to spite me
9:55 - FINALLY get into the car and head to work
10:15 - get gas (Petro Canada)
10:30 - Get to work (get a SWEET parking spot)
10:35 - Get to my cubicle and boot up my computer
10:40  - Figure out my Internet isn't working, check all the cables, reboot my computer then head off to find the IT wizards
10:45 - IT wizards no where to be found
10:50 - start trying to work only to realize that EVERYTHING I do needs Internet
10:55 - Go talk to P, who then signs me in to the University wifi
11:00 - Start to sign into Lotus notes
11:10 - Still waiting for Lotus notes
11:20 - Finally sign in find out that I have a million e-mails.  Thankfully they're mostly about the same thing, so I only have a few things that I need to take action on
11:40 - Finish all my e-mail action items and start on the longest report ever
12:15 - Someone brings fried chicken into the office and I silently curse them - decide to eat my salad
12:20 - Make the mistake of updating my FB status on my blackberry, only to be reminded that 7 years ago today my cousin lost her battle with cancer.  Almost start to cry,
12:30 - continue work on my report  - eat my yogurt
12:45 - get booted off wifi, have to get P to re-log in
13:00 - get an e-mail from my Mom entitled "Dad's Okay" - Have a little heart attack
13:01 - read e-mail to find out that my dad got hit by a car while he was riding his bike (he's fine, soft tissue damage in his shoulder, scrapes and lots of bruising.  Bike and helmet totaled) decide to eat my m&ms
13:30 - send out a couple of text messages, one cancelling my plans for tonight (I no longer feel like going out) the other answering a text I got from my riding coach
13:45 - More report
14:30 - Reply to my Mom, e-mail my husband to let him know what's going on
14:35 - More report - lots of research and translating
17:00 - Get booted off Wifi again, can't log back in
17:15 - P comes to talk about action items for next few weeks, we talk about horses (His wife is my riding coach)
17:30 - finally able to get back on to Internet - send out e-mails, finish section of report
17:50 - Decide to go home - pack up
18:10 - Head back to car drive home - call husband (using my bluetooth headset) spend the rest of the ride home being told periodically "battery extremely low, please recharge headset"
18:45  - get home, change into sweatpants watch HIMYM on my PVR
19:20 - Warm up leftovers and watch Jersey Shore on my computer
19:30 -  Husband gets home with puppy
20:00 - log on to FB reply to a message (from a certain CP)
20:30  - decide to make hot chocolate
20:45 - decide to put Grand Marnier in my hot chocolate
21:00 - Enjoy hot chocolate and write this blog post.
21:30 - Now!  (Finish blog post)

BTW I may have to fudge another post tomorrow as I have to go out of town for my sis-in-law's b-day.

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
You did a fantastic job with this, much better than I could have. Did you keep track as you went through the day and complied the notes at the end? Bravo!!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...