Day 28 - What's in your purse

Okay here goes:

- Wallet
- Sunglasses in case
- 2 packets of Gum - Both Mint of some kind
- Coach change purse with MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam VI, MAC Lipstick in Dubonet and C.O. Bigalow Lemon Lip Cream
- Numerous recipts
- Blue Ant Bluetooth ear piece
- Sephora foldong mirror
- 1 pen
- Lululemon change purse with Gift cards for Lululemon, Sephora and Starbucks
- HUMPHREY!
- My Camera
- Knitting needles (size 8) and 2 balls of yard (I went on a road trip this weekend)
- Jar of Advil liqui-gels
- Bus passes
- Feminine products.
- Bic ballpoint pen - Blue
- Cheque book
- Card for my husb's nephew that I need to mail... Whoops! 

That's it!  :D

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
I ma intrigued about Humphrey! Please tell more. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...