The 30 day Challenge

Okay so I am "borrowing" this from my good friend Crazy Princess in hopes of jump starting my blogging. 

The deal is that I will do one post a day on the topics listed below.  I am hoping that I will gain a little more motivation to blog... we'll see.  I am treating this like my weight.  If I mess up I will put the set back behind me and soldier on.  (Also I'll try not to cheat and do like 3 at once and then schedule the post lol)

Here's the list:
Day 1 – your favorite song


Day 2 – your favorite movie

Day 3 – your favorite television program

Day 4 – your favorite book

Day 5 – your favorite quote

Day 6 – 20 of your favorite things

Day 7 – a photo that makes you happy

Day 8 – a photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 9 – a photo you took

Day 10 – a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Day 11 – a photo of you recently

Day 12 – something you are OCD about

Day 13 – a fictional book

Day 14 – a non-fictional book

Day 15 – your dream house

Day 16 – a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17 – an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)

Day 18 – your wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Day 19 – a talent of yours

Day 20 – a hobby of yours

Day 21 – a recipe

Day 22 – a website

Day 23 – a YouTube video

Day 24 – where you live

Day 25 – your day, in great detail

Day 26 – your week, in great detail

Day 27 – your worst habit

Day 28 – whats in your handbag/purse

Day 29 – hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30 – a dream for the future

So here's to the next 30 days.  Hopefully I will make it!  :)

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
Woo hoo! I love that you are doing this too! Hopefully we will stick to it and get some motivation to blog back. :)

P.S. I am thinking we need to plan a trip to Canada sometime this year. Hubby is dying to meet the mysterious Odette. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

100th Post