Public Service Announcement

DAMN









YOU




STARBUCKS







So just when I thought that I was safe from edible temptation, Starbucks releases its Valentine's Day Cupcakes! I innocently walked into the Starbucks across the street from school and just as I walked in a guy asked me if I would like to try a sample. Before I realized what was going on I said "Sure!" I tried the sample, then I realized what it was I was eating... pure heaven in the form of chocolate. Then I realized what I should have seen all along! That guy who offered me a "sample" was actually a pusher! I have since clued in: I've been coming to Starbucks daily since I started school. These cheery people who happily serve me my grande non-fat no water Tazo chai every morning are actually just a bunch of disguised pushers who know that I have lost control of my addiction and am now searching for a new high! They've got me, in the form of chocolate and red velvet cupcakes.....



Don't be fooled by their charming demeanor! They are really just looking to get you hooked! Say no to samples.... if you can!


CURSE YOU, YOU DIABOLICAL GENIUSES!!!!!


Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
OMG I love red velvet cupcakes! And the first one looks good too. I wonder if they have these at my Fourbucks? Even feeling as crappy as I do, these look really good.
kim-d said…
OMG! I think I am going to have to accidentally-on-purpose wander into Starbucks instead of my usual Border's and/or Caribou, because...OMG! Chocolate and red velvet cupcakes. You just had to post pictures, didn't you! I think you are in cahoots with the other diabolicals!!! :)

Oh well...if it's not the cupcakes, it would be the warm apple tart with caramel sauce at Borders. I am so weak-willed!

Have a great weekend...
Wanderlusting said…
I saw those this afternoon - almost got one but luckily I didn't have enough money for that AND my latte. Plus I had just finished my run a few minutes earlier...it wouldn't have been worth it!
Delicieux said…
giiirlll... so you had to post some pictures so we can taste the temptation, too.... geeze! ;) hope all's well up there!
kim-d said…
I admit it, I had to stop by just to look at the cupcakes again. Oh, I am so pathetic! :)

I added you to my blogroll, I hope you don't mind??? Happy Sunday!
Mary Ellen said…
Those look fabulous. Luckily the closest Starbucks is too far away to just stop by - hopefully I'll forget about them by the next time I drive by there!
Anonymous said…
Oh, snap. I am known by my friends as the cupcake queen. Guess it's a good thing that I don't drink coffee and therefore never go to Starbucks because seriously? DIETING. CAN'T EAT CUPCAKES. But those look SO good!

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post

I'm confused...