The Dress

That's right I found it. The dress. THE dress. That's right the dress in which that I will marry the man of my dreams. It's great it is almost EXACTLY like the dress that I showed you a few months ago, it's silk and it only cost $300! It was a sample of a custom dress that they stopped making and it just so happened to fit me, so they offered it to me at like 70% off! It is at the alteration place right now and the only alterations that I had to make to it were to get the bust taken in, a hem and I am getting a bustle put in. The only problem is that it sits a little too high up on my chest, but I'm okay with that, I have no boobs to show off anyway! So here's the pic let me know what you think. (Remember that it hasn't been altered in these pics) Cheers!

Comments

Mary Ellen said…
Gorgeous! The back is just as beautiful as the front! You're going to be a very pretty bride. When's the big day?
Odette said…
We're getting married on Friday August 28th
Kass said…
Gorgeous dress! :)
Cupcake Blonde said…
It is so beautiful! I love those wrap around dresses. I had a similar style myself. :) It looks so great now you are going to be a knockout when it is done being fitted.
Anonymous said…
Awesome! Congrats!
Delicieux said…
Ohhh.... it's perfect! :) Congrats on finding THE dress!!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...