Moving!!!

So in 24 hours I will be in Montreal. I. Am. So. Scared. I had a pretty big fight with le boyfriend about nothing just because we are both tired and stressed out, so that put a dark shadow on everything. I am also sad, because I won't see my family until Christmas, and although I went a lot longer without seeing them when I was in France I still always knew that I was coming home eventually. This time when I come back here it won't be my home. I will be a guest and not a resident and that sucks. That's scary. So now here I am on the verge of tears getting ready to leave my home, permanently and FREAKING OUT!

I'll tell you all about the jerky movers another time... I am freaking out too badly today!

And here come the tears...

Comments

Delicieux said…
Everything will be a-okay :) You'll be able to come home whenever you want and see your family, and it will be a "home" still.

Keep your chin up :)
Cupcake Blonde said…
Moving is never fun but I hope you come through the otherside with a smile! And remember, you have us to bitch to whenever you need!
Cupcake Blonde said…
Pssst! I tagged you for a meme! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

My first school gripe

I'm confused...