I can't believe they picked my kitty!


Yes that's right out of many submissions my little fur ball Harley got picked to be a top 3 finalist in Hallie's Cutest Pet Contest. I couldn't believe it! He got his furry little butt kicked by an ADORABLE puppy, but he still was a finalist and I couldn't be happier. It has been a hard year away from my little fur monster, but I know that his Grandma and Grandpa are taking really good care of him in my stead.

In other news, my stress level has gone down significantly from my last post. I am on holidays and am taking a break from my nanny job and that is doing me a world of good! Yay!

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
Odette, I know there must not be that many Odette's out there, but I had no idea you were the Odette on Hallie's blog with this fluffy kitty submission! I wish I could vote more than once because I just love him! He deserves to win!!
Kass said…
My god!!! Hes so fluffy!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...