Ahhh Wednesdays!

So it's Wednesday and that means I have the kids all day. I.... AM...... TIRED. My Dad left yesterday after a quick visit. It was nice to see him and I know that he feels better now that he has seen where I live and what I do. He also met le boyfriend and really seemed to like him so that's good! I took my Dad to see all the major sights; the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, the Statue of Liberty, the Louvre etc. We also had time to go to Le Bourget Air and Space Museum and geek out. (We really like our planes!) We did so much walking while he was here though and I have been working my ass off and so I am exhausted!

That also reminds me! I got promoted at the tour company. I am now the team leader / city manager, so I have a lot more responsibility, which is good because now I am busy and making more moolah!

Alas since it is Wednesday I have to get back to work! We are making a movie today about two princesses and the quest for their missing magic flower! (Karina trust me you do not want to see the script... you'd cry! ha ha ha) I am still looking for suggestions from anyone who has any idea about how to go about searching for a job or internship dealing with sustainable development, foreign affairs etc. Government, NGOs anything like that in Canada preferably, but I am willing to travel anywhere! Thanks guys!

Comments

I am THRILLED to hear you are working on your cow bell skills. THe cow bell player will be an INTEGRAL member of 8 LEGGED DINNER PLATES so it's important you are really good.

Keep working hard! I'm impressed!

Hallie :)
Cupcake Blonde said…
That is so cool you got to spend quality time with your dad and he approves of le boyfriend! And you know now that you mentioned your princess script you are going to have to put some of it on here for us to read. :)

You are not the first person to say something about my blog so I looked into it. While if you go to my blog directly the posts are all there but if you call up the individual posts (like through Google Reader) they come up seemingly blank, but the text is below my sidebar. I don't know why this is happening and just posted a help message if anyone can figure it out. I am pretty good at templates and stuff but this baffles me since I did not do anything to change it.
Kass said…
I wanna go back to Paris now damnit..Sweet sweet Eiffel. I love it when it twinkles!
Delicieux said…
:) Thank you for the bday wishes!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...