And the secret is....

MY LITTLE BRO GOT ENGAGED!!!! Yup that's right my little bro proposed to the swede on her birthday. It was actually a really cute proposal. Her mom and her mom's bf are visiting from Sweden and they were all going out for dinner and out to a hockey game. What the Swede didn't know was that my bro had weeks in advance planned out this night in detail. They went to dinner at a restaurant where a friend of him works and he had gotten a menu and re-did one of the pages so that it said "Swede, will you marry me?" So when she opened the menu she saw it and then he gave her the ring and I'm sure that it was a very beautiful moment. (I was not there, but this is what my bro told me would happen I have to get the details later!)

Congrats bro! Congrats Swede, I am not going to welcome you to the family because you have been a part of it for a long time, so instead I'll say congrats on this next stage in your life! xoxoxo

Comments

Wanderlusting said…
OH MY GOD! THIS MARRIAGE DISEASE IS GOING AROUND LIKE CRAZY!
Anonymous said…
while I totally don't know them, weddings are exciting so send along my congrats as well!
Cupcake Blonde said…
Congratulations to your brother! This is such wonderful news!!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...