Good things!

So I am heading to Prague tomorrow with a friends from home and I am very excited! I also just found out that another friend from home in in Prague too, so I get to see two friends at once! YAY!

In other news I told my parents that I am moving to Montreal and they were cool with it, which makes me feel better. Plus le Boyfriend booked a flight out to Vancouver so that we can spend my birthday together and go to my friends' wedding together. YAY!

The only bad news is that I am broke, but that is to be expected! :P

So have a great week everyone and I'll talk to y'all when I get back!

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
Have fun! And take lots of pictures so we can all be jealous of you. :)
Delicieux said…
Girl - so sorry i've been out of the blogging world... I certainly miss it!

Go have some fun!! :)
Kass said…
I love Prague! Great shopping, delicious sausage and cheap beer!!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...