Busy Busy Busy

So I have been back for almost a week and my life has been chaos! I have gotten the flu (AGAIN!!!) and on top of that le boyfriend and I have been trying to get his place ready to move. The movers came today and packed up 80% of his (and my) stuff and so now we are just waiting for them to come back tomorrow to pack up the rest and take it all away.

On top of that we have had a few "ex-girlfriend issues" (the bitch just won't go away!!!! I mean come on you dump a guy a year ago break his heart and are STILL twisting the knife?) So I have had my self-respect/control/esteem/etc. tested and pushed to the MAX (there's been much crying and "pull it together [fill in my last name here]-ing" going on over the last week and I am tired! Oy! Oh well only two more days to go and then I am off on vacay (hopefully if we can actually book something) and then my Mom gets here on the 25th, so a little bump in the road then back to smooth sailing! :)

I know that a lot of you out there are having a rough time right now. I want to send shout outs to:

Karina, who is having a really rough time finding a job and finding her way. I really hope and pray that she'll get back on her feet again soon!

Vegas Princess whose brother-in-law just got shipped out to Iraq, and is having some horrible issues with her neigbours (spies!) and is just feeling rough! I pray that she'll find a bit of comfort as well.

Also to Hallie and CJ. CJ is in the process of being prematurely honorably discharged from the Air Force due to budget constraints. This has hit him and his family (Hallie is his Mom) very hard. On top of that Hallie is having some phantom pains and their little cutie pie doggy Fenway just had an operation! Talk about a grand slam! I am praying for them as well because I know that the unknown is a scary place to be and I hope that they will get the break they deserve very soon!

So yeah if you guys out there could just keep all my blogger friends in your thoughts and prayers I would appreciate it. They have always been sources of great strength and comfort to me in my times of need and I really want to try and help them feel a bit of that from me! So feel free to stop by their blogs and give 'em a shout out!

Comments

Kass said…
Awwe you're such a sweetie :)
You are so awesome for asking people to keep all ofd us in their thoughts.

Really, you are an amazing friend.

Now kick the ex-gf in the ass if she keeps this shit up!

Hallie
Cupcake Blonde said…
You are by far the absolute sweetest person EVER! And I read this after a particularly horrible day (to be talked about soon on my blog I am sure!) so it really did make me feel better. Thank you so much, I can not say how much you doing this means to me.

And as for that silly ex-girlfriend. I am sending some of hubby's relatives your way. Did I mention he's Italian by the way? :)
Wanderlusting said…
Awwww thanks cutie! I can't wait till you get back!!!
Delicieux said…
ugh ex girlfriends. ugh ugh ugh. that's all I have to say about that.

I'm sorry you're sick again but it's great that things are finally happening (you guys moving). I'm sure you're going to miss Paris, but you'll definitely still have your memories of the place!!! :)

Hope you feel better!
You mail that bear to John and you will be my hero for life!!

Hallie

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...