Call me "Odette: Former Nanny"

That's right folks here I write before you a new woman, a relaxed woman, a happy woman, for I Odette am a nanny no more! Today was my first day of "independence" (sorry Americans but this is the day of my independence from the hell I formerly knew as my job.) I am SOOOO excited! I head to Prague on Tuesday and I may got to the UK the week after. For the next three weeks Europe is my oyster and I plan on enjoying it!!! (Imagine if you will the world's biggest smile and then post it on my face!)

Happy 4th of July to all my American readers! I hope that you all have a great long weekend full of fun!

Comments

Wanderlusting said…
Congrats!!! You're so much closer to home! NOW go enjoy Europe, you lucky bitch :P
Cupcake Blonde said…
Happy Independence Day!!! And I agree with Lusty...you lucky bitch, go have a blast in all of Europe. Just remember to check in form time to time so we can enjoy the ride too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...