Where do I go from here?

So I am sick again... Boo-urns, but that has not shut off my happy switch, which is good! I don't know if my current illness has to do more with the prescription that I just finished (like I have no more digestive bacteria and my body is angry) or what but all I know is that it hurts a lot and anything I eat or drink is in and out of one orifice or another before I know it (eww yucky details I know!)

Stuff with le boyfriend is still complicated, but he is making a real effort so I am not going to write him off just yet!

Now with the mini-storm that has been my life lately one question keeps popping up "Where do I go from here?" I am leaving Paris in August (lil tear) this much is certain, but what am I going to do with my life? I know that I want to go back and get my Masters degree (I have a BA in Political Science) but that is a goal that I may not be able to reach without some serious experience. Now I am thinking right now that I would like to work with development (ie developing countries) and policy and I would love to get a job or an internship with an NGO or even the government next year, but I don't know how to go about doing that. I need a grown up job (for my sanity as well... I am too overqualified to be a nanny!) But where do I start? I have no idea...


Any suggestions?

Comments

You will have a grown up job. You will be playing the cow bell for
8 LEGGED DINNER PLATES!

Hallie :)
Delicieux said…
Consulting!! :) haha - just kidding. That's probably what I'm goign to do when I get out of school.

Get better! Start drinking 12 glasses of orange juice every day or something!
Kass said…
Too many choices, not enough decisions! I hate this boat we're in lol.
Thanks for sending John some Parisian mojo!

That's pretty special!!

Hallie :0
Cupcake Blonde said…
I can't even find myself a new job so I am sorry, I've got nothing. But the foreign affairs thing sounds good. Would you look into that in Canada or stay in France?
Wanderlusting said…
Agree with Kass (I usually do). That's my problem too...there's just too much to be and do. Which choice is the right one?
Odette said…
Vegas Princess I have been trying to view your blog lately to no avail... is there something wrong with it or does it just hate me?

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...