Detox Day 4

Detox phase: 1
Foods I can eat: Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts and Seeds
Cheats: 0 (YAY ME!!!)

What I ate today:
Breakfast: Green Machine Smoothie
Lunch: Butternut Squash Soup
Snack: dried fruit and nut balls
Dinner: Roasted Red peppers, Cauliflower, Sweet potato and toasted almonds

Okay so I am on day 4 of the first week of the Whole Living Action Plan 2012 Detox.  How do I feel?  Well I feel hungry, all the time.  I want fries. SO. BADLY!  But I have also been sick so I have been getting along okay since I've been not eating a lot anyway.  Thankfully though the recipes they suggest are amazing (the Butternut Squash soup is sooo good) so I haven't been having a hard time finding something to eat.  Also I eat a lot of fruits and veggies anyway so my house is normally always stocked with yummy things.I miss dairy, gluten and added sugar so much, but I feel like I have made it this far I need to keep going.

Strangely I don't feel much different physically.  I was supposed to feel "lighter" and "more clear headed" but I don't.  I feel weaker due to being sick and hungry, but I don't feel miraculously better or anything.  I am sticking with this thing though because if anything I am learning that I can see things through even if they're difficult.  So on I go into detox land.  I hope my body thanks me for this later!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

My Plan worked wa ha ha ha