Day 30 - A dream for the future

I want to get my Masters.  I have always wanted to go to Grad school, but unfortunately I didn't apply myself enough in my undergrad.  I didn't do poorly in my undergrad, but I didn't quite do well enough for Grad school.  Now however I am older and know what I need to do, so hopefully I will be able to do it!

It also helps that I am not working in the indusrty that I want to study.  I am working right now in health policy in dealing with climate change.  I want to study how the Canadian government is going to deal with the impending changes they will have to make in dealing with the probable public health challenges that are on the horizon from vector-borne disease and chronic disease.

That's my dream for the future.

I'm a geek.

I did 30 days!  :)  Only two slip-ups! :D

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
You can do it! You did this blog challenge, you can do anything. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

100th Post