Time for a change!

Hey all! So I have made two changes to my blog, the first and most obvious is that I have changed the template! It's like getting a new haircut, it just feels good. Second I have removed the "word verification" thingy on my comments, so no more "advanced hieroglyphics deciphering" needed to post a comment (yes I read on SOMEONE's blog that they hate it!) So that's it for now! I have just gotten back from a weekend away with le Boyfriend and my cousins, so I am a little sleepy, I'll catch you guys up later! Only 1 more week of work with the R's! I can't believe it and I am all booked for going home! Plus I am going to Prague with a friend from home and my Mom is coming in 4 weeks! Wow so much to look forward to! I am very excited!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Comments

Delicieux said…
OOOoooooohhhh..... LOVE the new look, lady! :)

Very foxy!

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...