It's almost over

So I am sorry for my last post. Another emotion-filled crazy dramatic rambling. The kind I promised myself I'd quit. I am sorry that I let myself slip. That was an emotional day and I am sure that there are emotional days like it yet to come because that box is not closed. I wish I could say that I'll keep it all to myself, but I know I won't because this is the place that I air all my dirty laundry and I plan on keeping it that way. It helps me to hear what you all have to say. I value your opinions. This is all that I am going to say on this subject for this post.

What I really want to talk about it the fact that my time here in France is running out. I'll be back in Canada on August 6th. Wow where has the time gone? It's a weird feeling. I have 4 more days of work with the R's left and then I am on vacation for a month and then it's back to reality. I feel so weird about it. I am so excited to go home. There are so many people that I want to see, and yet it hasn't sunk in that I am LEAVING too. I am leaving the city of lights for good. Who knows if and when I'll be back. So strange! So I will do what anyone in my position would do, make the most of it. What that means I am not too sure, but I don't want to go home having regrets, so month of craziness here I come!

Comments

David said…
Here is wishing you an early Happy Canada Day!
Enjoy the tim eyou have left. Experince all France has to offer you.

Can't wait to hear what you do!

Hallie
Cupcake Blonde said…
Vacation for a month! Girl, I am so jealous. So how do you pack up to move across the ocean again?

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

My first school gripe

I'm confused...