Week 10 - I could never...

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would ever run a half-marathon I would have looked at you like you were crazy and said "I could NEVER do that!"

Now I am running 18k and feeling great, so I started to ask myself what other things I could "never" do.  Was there anything I could "never" do?  I mean sure I will never be an Olympic gymnast, but I mean how many times do I tell myself that I can't do something?  (Hint: A LOT)  So I have decided this.  From now on I will set a goal and blog about it until I achieve it.  I plan on spending 2012 challenging myself to do something "I could NEVER" do.  I truly believe that changing the way I think and breaking these challenges down into small achievable landmarks will help me put that thought out of my mind.

Do you want to join me?  What could you "never" do?  Let's do this together!  We can be accountabilabuddies!

Seriously.  Join me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

100th Post