Okay I am going to try to do this again

So I am going to try blogging regularly again. How often this will happen right now, I am not too sure, but I am going to give it a try.

First off I want to say that my heart and soul go out to Hallie over at Wonderful World of Wieners and her family who are dealing with the loss of their son CJ. This was unexpected and tragic and I cannot tell any of you how just unreal it seems. Even as I write this I still can't believe it. My heart still breaks for their loss. I ask all of you to just send a little prayer up for them and for CJ.

As horrible as it sounds this tragedy is the reason that I decided to start blogging again. Through this I have seen how powerful the blogging world can be and I have realized how much I value and love the connections that I have made with my fellow bloggers. By giving up my blog I am severing that connection and I just can't allow that to happen.

So I have a few posts that I have in draft that I will post at a later date. Hopefully this will help some of you understand what has been going on in my life lately and why I took a hiatus from my blog. Some great things have been happening in my little corner of the world. I have made friends (YES FRIENDS!) in Montreal, I have been riding up a storm and I am volunteering at the SPCA (Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals.)

So the plan for this blog is to give a bit more of myself. The one thing that I keep saying in my job hunt is that I have so much to offer is only someone would give me the chance. Well I have the chance here, and although I may not share my ideas for improving productivity or retention in a workplace with all of you, I can share my recipes, decorating ideas and interesting stories.

So what do you say, do you want to take this journey with me?

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
Yes, I would love to journey with you. :)

I still can not wrap my brain around what happened. It seems every other minute I fins myself thinking "CJ can't be gone" and then the tears start again. My heart aches for Hallie and her family. I love them all dearly and can not imagine what they are going through. The loss of a loved one is never easy, especially one so young. But you are right. How we have all rallied around her is awe-inspiring. It makes me so happy to have my blog buddies in my life. I for one am so blessed to have friends like you.

Glad you are back O, I've missed you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

100th Post

I'm confused...