Changes coming....

So another cop-out post. Sorry.

I have not had the motivation to blog lately, so I have decided that I need to make a few changes. Nothing drastic, but I am going to take things in a bit more of a "direction" instead of just random bitching and moaning.

So as I am a newlywed (yes I WILL get to the wedding talk) I am going to document my new life. I have hobbies! I love to cook, bake and decorate. I am going to talk a little bit more about that with a recurring "What's for dinner" segment and talking about my latest inspirations. I am going to talk a little more about my on going job hunt (the never ending job hunt!) I will also talk a little bit about being a newlywed and the stuff that I wish someone had told ME! :)

All and all I think that this will be a new and improved "My Life as You Know it" and I hope that you will stick around and enjoy the ride! xoxo

Comments

Anxious to see what you come up with!

Hallie
Cupcake Blonde said…
I really am loving your new layout and this new direction! Looking forward to your posts. Maybe it will inspire me to post more than once a week. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

My Plan worked wa ha ha ha