In Montreal...

So I am currently in Montreal. I am doing NOTHING but looking for jobs and since I have no money I really can't do anything else. I hate this, I am frustrated and I just want to go home. I am not too sure that I can do this, move here I mean. In Vancouver I could have a job within a week, but here I am at a loss. I used to love this city, but now I am not too sure. Arg I knew these next few months were going to be tough and I have other stuff going on, which I can't talk about and I just feel alone and hopeless. Boo hoo suck it up Odette I try to tell myself, but I am frustrated! grrrrrrr!

Comments

Cupcake Blonde said…
Take a deep breath and relax. You are an educated, talented and worldly traveled intelligent woman. Who wouldn't want to hire you! The right job will come, I just know it. In the meantime, enjoy this change. As you get older in life change is much harder to adjust to.

P.S. Still waiting to get your email so I can send you an invite. I miss you!!! Hallie has my email too if it is easier to contact her. :)
Delicieux said…
You'll be alright! At least you're with Le boyfriend and not far far away from him! :)
Wanderlusting said…
My bestie lives in Montreal (you guys should meet up! Also you should meet up with Jess D (bf's ex), since she's there too). Anyway, Kelly (my bestie) had the same kind of problems finding a job so in the end she had to settle for waitressing. It's not her choice but she's a student, and foreign (a kiwi) and though her French is nearly fluent, she can't seem to get anything else. I know she loves Montreal but when she comes to Vancouver she can't help but bitch about it.

I say, just stick it out - things will work out, just maybe not the way you thought, but still good!

And also - getting a job in Vancouver takes awhile too! I'M AN EXAMPLE! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Public Service Announcement

I'm confused...

My Plan worked wa ha ha ha