Okay so I am not going to lie I have been procrastinating for the better part of three hours. I have a final tomorrow and I really should be studying, but I'm just not that into it. So far since getting home I have brushed my cat, unloaded the dishwasher, vaccumed (cause brushing the cat makes a big hairy mess), watched Heroes online (I know the show's pretty much dead but I can't help believeing that it will get better.), checked Facebook 100 times and now I'm blogging. So update on the snarky classmate. She has now taken to talking smack about one of our teachers DURING class, and let me tell you her voice carries. She has not done very well on any of the midterms so far and she is unraveling big time the funny thing is that if she wasn't such a bitch I would actually offer to help her, but hey why am I going to give my time to her when she was so nasty to me? (Plus I don't think that she'd take my help either because she is too proud.) I have a bad...
Comments